Re: Black GTV6

Robert. We ought to get our two black GTV-6's together for photos. That'd be something!

George Graves

On Friday, September 20, 2002, at 01:28 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 18:00:36 +0000
From: "Robert Wells" <robert_wells@domain.elided>
Subject: Black GTV6

  * In the event that anyone still cares, the black 86 GTV6 at Hope and
    Evelyn in Mtn View  with the Alfa Romeo script on the left of the
    hatch was mine. And I have the script to put on my silver one soon
    which is currently unadorned in that position after its recent
    respray.

 Robert Wells

Woodside, Ca