87 Milano Verdi for sale

I just ran across this ad in the Employee Classifieds here at Applied
Materials.
The car would be in the San Jose area.  I have no affiliation with the
seller.  There is a pic from the ad that I can forward to anyone
interested.  The Alfa is black and looks very clean:

1987 Alfa Romeo Milano Verdi. Looks good and runs great. New brakes, head
gaskets and battery. Recaro seating, Pirelle tires. $3,000.00 firm.
Please contact Don Will at 408-542-2769.