Battery issues in a '76 Spider

First, as most of you know the battery in a late 70's
Spider is mounted in the trunk. Since I am not the first,
or even the second owner of my car, the actual mounting
hardware is a mystery to me. Could anyone describe or send
me a picture of what it's supposed to look like. Right now
I'm relying on a funky bracket I made and some bungee
cords.

Second, does it make any difference what size (Cranking
amps...) battery you put in a Spider? I have the little
black plastic tray that the battery sits on and my only
inclination is to make sure the battery fits on it and
that it's short enough doesn't contact the fender. Are
there any electrical issues I need to be aware of? Also,
I'm planning on buying my new battery at Costco, so if
anyone has a particular model they recommend, please let
me know.

Jason Glover
'76 Spider
Bellingham, WA