Need ignition part #s for 1974 Spider

I'm trying to get part #s for ignition parts for my 1974 Spider (Marelli,
single points -- in case it matters).

All the symptoms point to ignition system problem, either coil, points,
condensor, or even resister (???). Car turns over well, fuel appears to be
getting delivered, but it doesn't fire up. Have pulled plugs and wires
from various locations and held near ground to look for spark -- nada.

I'm going to be working on the car this weekend. My plans are to upgrade
the existing Marelli distributor, coil, etc. with one of the RML systems.
Before spending that kind of money, I want to get the existing one working
to verify that it isn't something else.

Here's what I'd like part #s for, so I can hopefully find some of these at
the auto parts stores around here. I'm hoping some of these are common
enough.

Points
Condenser
Coil
Resistor
Bosch Platinum +4 (#4477 I think- anyone confirm?)
Cap   *
Rotor *
Wires *

* probably won't be replacing these this weekend, they appear to be in
good shape, and I'll be replacing them when I get the upgrade installed
anyway.

I've looked at a couple of places (not alfa sites, but parts houses) and
most of it appears easy to find, though I don't like getting two or more
answers for some of these items (of the same brand).

Also, any brands or particulars I should avoid?

--

On a separate note, has anyone installed the RML ARPI 4101 (???) "PI3000"
based system on a 74 (+/- couple of years) car? Any comments good or bad?

Thanks!
Greg