16" Speedline wheels?

Gianni wrote:

"Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 20:16:16 EDT
From: SANTOGAT@domain.elided
Subject: 164-Q4  speedline rims

I'm looking for a setof (new) 16" speedline rims that come stock on the
164Q,
if anyone has or knows how to get hold af a set please e.mail me at santogat

@domain.elided   thx.

Gianni
91 164S
95 164Q"

I might also be interested in such wheels.  I assume these are the same ones
that are on the 164 Q4 currently on ebay?  Does anyone know if they would
fit a GTV6 or is it the same issue with fitting any 164 wheel that the hub
needs some work done to it first?

Thx,

Kit
Seattle