Re: wood/plastic 115 wheels

My mistake, then.  The "wood" steering wheels on both the '73 Berlina
I had and the '78 Alfetta I have are plastic, and I've seen photos of
what looks like the same wheel on contemporaneous Spiders.  Apparently,
that kind of extrapolation isn't valid. :-)

On the same subject, the wheel on the Alfetta is, I think, actually off
a contemporaneous Spider.  This wheel closely resembles the GTV6 stock
wheel, with a big black hub (horn button), three painted metal bent
spokes, and a separate rim (in plastic 'wood', in this case).  I've
seen this wheel on later Spiders.

The Alfetta wheel I've seen is deeply dished, with straight spokes,
and separate horn buttons on the spokes.  It's mostly black plastic.
However, I've only seen this wheel on sedans.  Does the coupe use
the 'sedan' wheel, or the 'Spider' wheel?

Is the shaft the same size on all of these cars?  Can I use a hub adapter
for, say, a later (SPICA or L-Jet era) Spider on this car?  The 'wood'
on this wheel is damaged, and I'd like to get a snazzy Nardi wood wheel
for it.

james montebello
'84 gtv6
'78 alfetta coupe