wood/plastic 115 wheels

All the 2000 GTVs and Spiders I've seen from model year 1972 on had stock
real, not fake, wood steering wheels, up until the Spider wheel changed to a
whole different type in the 80s.  2000 Berlinas are the only Alfa I've seen
with the stock fake wood wheel, cast pretty convincingly in plastic.  Many
may have been swapped for real wood by now.  I'm speaking only of US models
here.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register