Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:50:32 -0500 (EST)
From: Mel Odious <doskow@domain.elided>
Subject: those HORRID automobile safety rules.

yeah, George, let's get rid of all that safety "craps".

      bring back the 50s & before when auto manufacturers
      could sell whatever unsafe junk to the public that
      made them the most money!

      we need cars with hard dashboards gauranteed to break
      heads, glass which breaks into tiny pieces to embed
      in flesh, steering columns to spear drivers, cars
      in which the crumple zone is the front seat(s),
      vehicles which are sure to become as flat as possible
      on rollover, bumpers at whatever height is cheap for
      manufacturers, ineffective lighting, unrestricted
      exhaust gases to asphyxiate occupants and the populations
      of densely populated cities.

jak