those HORRID automobile safety rules.

This reminds me of the slide I use in my safety training courses I give:

Accidents are Good.

Danger is nature's way of eliminating stupid people. Without safety, stupid
people die in accidents, since the dead don't reproduce our species becomes
progressively more intelligent (or at least less stupid).

Without safety, however well-intentioned it may be, we are devolving into
half-witted mutants, because idiots, who by all rights should be dead, are
spared from their rightful graces and are free to breed even more imbeciles.

Let's do away with safety and improve our species. Take up smoking. Jaywalk.
Play with blasting caps. Swim right after a big meal. Stick something in
your ear. Take your choice of dangerous activity and do it with gusto.
Future generations will thank you.

Cordova Ralph
Ralph Fetsch
Cordova Tennessee
1991 Spider Veloce w/auto
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]