From: "Paul Begemann" <pbegem@domain.elided>
Subject: Milano Shock Install (Koni)
I received my new Koni shocks to install, and the rear ones include in the
parts bag two white plastic disc washers that have a slit in them, so it
looks like they are to go over the shaft somehow.  There is no mention of
this part in the pictogram "instructions" that come with the shocks, nor in
the shop manual.  Can anyone tell me what this is for?  By the way, I
ordered the shocks from shox.com, great price and prompt delivery.
74 GTV, 81 GTV6, 88 Verde
Houston, TX