Burning Alfa Romeo?...Cheap?...Try a full bladder and a Big Gulp!

Of course we all know how CHEAP we are as Alfa Romeo owners.  New F.I. hoses
and Wal-Mart fire extinguishers cost money!

I always drive with a full bladder and a full 64 ounce 'Big Gulp' just in case
the ol' Spider decides to spontaneously burst into flames...very cost effective
and works every time.

Jeff