Re: GTV Coolant leak in heater

Stefano,
I had the same problem with our 71 GTV a few years back. There is an inlet
hose as well as a return hose for the heater assembly. They both pass
through the firewall and are easy to identify. I replaced the heater valve
in our GTV, but since I had to order one, I simply cut both hoses and made
a makeshift bypass, using some copper tubing and hose clamps. At this time
of year, having no heater is not a problem and the engine cooling system
will continue to work.
Good luck,
Fred Zimmermann
67 Duetto