F.I. line availability...

The one place I mentioned sells surplus material from local good 'ol boy race
team shops around the Charlotte, NC area.  There are quite a few like it in the
area.

Makes it easy when you need Redline Oil, high-temp brake fluid, or some
other 'race-oriented' product because the places are within a few minutes
drive.  Though I do always get a funny look when I drive up in a Alfa Romeo
Spider...

It's the high quality Dayco, Goodrich, Aeroquip, etc. stuff that's readily
available for a fair price if you look beyond the local discount auto store.
Again, the parts department at the BMW dealership was always helpful and a good
source.

Pep Boys sells small plastic packages of generic F.I. hose but the lengths are
too short, it's of dubious quality, and expensive since you have to buy several
even for the smallest job.

Most cities have a local supplier/distributor of these name brand hose products
and will sell over the counter.  Then again, there's always mail order and the
internet!

Jeff