Houston, TX 77041
Voice (713) 849-2400
Fax (713) 849-2401

On Saturday, September 14, 2002, at 10:39 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 23:11:24 -0400
From: "Wayne Abbott" <wabbott@domain.elided>
Subject: Christopher Boles' Alfetta parts

the question I have is about glass. I've been told that a gasketed
windshield from a later Alfetta or GTV6 will not fit into the glue in
windshield models. Anyone know for sure? I would sure hate to finish this
Alfetta project and have a cracked windshield bring it all to an end. All
the rest of the glass can be sourced from a GTV6, the rear hatch if you get
the whole hatch.

If interest in the Alfetta continues to build and owners are willing to
spend then perhaps a few more parts will become available.

Chris, with that many Alfettas you should have at least one on the road for
quite a while.

Wayne Abbott
76 Alfetta GT
86 Spider Graduate