From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided]On Behalf Of Paul
Witek
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2002 2:50 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Alfa bumper car on eBay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1855546561

Has anyone else seen this thing?  Amazing... just when you thought you've
seen it all, along comes someone with a vintage bumper car styled like a
Giulia Spider.  (the description says Giulietta, but the hood scoop is a
dead giveaway...)

If it wasn't on the other side of the country, I'd consider placing a bid.
It seems someone on the Digest should get it.  In fact, it would only be
appropriate for Tim Rodgers to snag it and pick it up in his F12 van....

-Paul Witek

Get Unlimited Internet Access for only $7.99/mo!
http://www.talentg.com/internet.html