164L for sale

More spam!  I reluctantly offer another 164 for sale:

1991 164L, red with tan leather.  112K miles, well maintained, looks and
runs great.  Lots of recent maintenance:

Brand new timing belt, tensioner, belts,A/C idler and front end seals.
Brand new clutch and rear main seal.  Freshly charged A/C, new engine mounts
top and bottom, new water pump at 90K.  New windshield last year, stepper
motors done, recent center and rear exhaust.  Beautiful 16" OZ wheels, great
sounding 6 speaker CD stereo, IAP floor mats and mahogany shifter.  Asking
$5300.

Check out  http://home.attbi.com/~lechalet/164Lindex.html for pictures and
more details.  You can always email for more info on this or the 164S I am
also selling.  The cars are located in Boulder Colorado and delivery is
possible.

Chris Lesher
Boulder CO