Berlina Headliner Repair

The headliner in my 'new' Berlina is in pretty good shape. No sagging and only
a couple small tears. It's been stained in a couple places, looks like some
moisture leaked through. I have two questions:

1. Can anyone recommend a good stain remover that won't damage the headliner?

2. Can anyone recommend a method for fixing tears (that's t-airs)?

I spent a couple hours cleaning the interior, getting what dirt I could off the
headliner, dash and shining up the trim around the gauges. I was amazed that
I was able to get most of the corrosion off of the trim and make it all shiny
again.

The next step, well for the interior at least, is to find a backseat
(specifically the backrest part) for it and if I'm lucky some door panels. Also
the guy I got it from pulled off the wood veneer off the center console and
replaced it with black vinyl. Ugh. I have the old peices but they are a bit
trashed. I'm going to head to a carpenters supply place and find some that
matches the original and replace the vinyl.

All and all my poor little Berlina just needs some TLC.

Damian

Damian Magista
87 Milano Gold <-- still driven everyday
72 Berlina 2000 <-- getting the love it deserves
Seattle - NWARC
magista@domain.elided