Blurred lines, Italian, etc

I have occasionally mentioned cars that might blur the lines between Italian
etceterini, American road-race specials, (like Ken Miles') British specials
(like early Lotus) and traditional American hot rods, but using Alfa
components.
----

Does anybody else, besides me, harbor secret desires for a Nash-Healey? I'd
call it the "Pantera for the previous generation". Interesting, (but not
"stunning"  IMHO), Pininfarina body and really simple American V8
mechanicals.

I imagine driving one of these, with the optional Pininfarina hubcaps, to an
I-car show some day, and answering all of the "What's it?" questions!

Karl