FS: 1987 Milano Gold

1987 Alfa Romeo Milano Gold approx 80k miles on it.

bad:
brakes are not quite right. After a new MC, pads, and one rear rotor and multiple bleedings and
rear caliper adjustments, they still are only working at about 60%.
Car won't start. I didn't have time to work on the car for a few months. Last time I tried to start it,
it wouldn't start. Prior to letting it sit it ran fine.
some rust over rear wheel wells
crunched left front fender, see pictures.
Front door panels have holes where PO installed and removed stereo. I have extra door panels that
will be included with the sale. You can see the panels in the pictures.
Someone stole the AR badge from the grill.
Last time I checked, the clutch pedal went straight to the floor with non reisitance.
Front bumper is dark blue, rest of car is black. This is really not noticeable unless you really look for it.

Good:
Almost new Clutch, only test driven a few miles, well under 50.
Relatively new radiator, a few hundred miles at most.
New brake pads all around
New master cylinder
New rear brake rotors, left installed in car right in box in trunk.
Nice Momo steering wheel, see pictures. I might have an AR logo horn button for this, I have to check.
Nice Momo 5 star 15" rims. Tires hold air, but I would not count no them being good.
Bilstein shocks all around
Shankle, I think, rear springs.
No rust around trunk reflector strip.
Tasteful, IMHO, rear spoiler with LED CHMSL.
Includes radio, and yes I have the code card.
AR factory service manual.
New fuel and oil filter in trunk.

I want to sell the car whole, since I really need to get rid of the car ASAP. I might consider parting it out if I can sell enough
parts to make it worth the effort. The car is currently located in northern New Jersey. The car is not driveable, so you would
need to tow it from its current location. I will consider any reasonable offer for the car. Please feel free to ask questions.
My email address is adr5@domain.elided . Pictures can be seen at http://www.columbia.edu/~adr5/pictures/alfa/