RE: Milano a babe magnet?

My wife was my girlfriend when I was driving a Milano and she hated the car.
No heat on the passenger's feet and it had a cold starting problem.  She
tells me she has PTSD from it.  Like Joe's wife, she likes my GTV, but in a
hands off sort of way.  My wife is in no way, shape, or form an automotive
enthusiast, but I appreciate her for her other qualities.  In many years of
dating, the closest thing I ever had to a babe magnet was a 71 MG Midget.
It was small, cute, unintimidating, and fun.  There's also the old idea
involving car size and inverse proportions that could explain why I scored
with the Midget...(not Peter's Midget btw!)

Cheers,
Lawrence

Lawrence Gowin
Level (3) Communications