WRC cars...where's the 'Italian' WRX? Audi comments...

Really amazed by performance and handling demonstrated in the WRC coverage!

Wish Alfa Romeo had something similar to the Subaru WRX in the USA!

Test drove a WRX a few months ago and would have bought one if it was just a
better looking car and not quite so appliance-like.  The showroom WRX is
probably one of the best handling car available for the money but is badly in
need of some 'Italian' styling cues inside and out!

I used to have a '85 Audi Quattro and was ALWAYS driving it WAY too fast in the
rain.  Never since have I had a car that could be driven with such confidence
and speed in adverse conditions.

The next 'bargain' AWD will be probably be the Audi A4 Quattro now that the 2nd
generation A4 has been out for awhile and all the old ones are coming off lease.

I'll tell you though, that old Audi's reliability problems and lousy dealer
network will keep me from buying another even after all these years.  Hmmm...