RE: Milano a babe magnet? <WOB>

Admittedly, the only chick I've picked up so far was a midget with
questionable mental stability and short term memory.  And I'm not making
that up.

Anyway, any Alfa chick that can go wheel-to-wheel with me beats the kind
that sits in the shiny Italian car and smiles (while fixing their makeup).
And for the record, its unlikely your 164 would be anything but a blur in my
rear view mirror. <g>

-Peter