Re: Milano a babe magnet?

At 08:44 PM 09/12/2002 -0500, Peter Webb wrote:
> Brian, you're asking the wrong question:   Which car is better for
> picking up chicks?

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that.  Not only is my Milano close to the perfect
all around car, its great for picking up chicks too.  Who woulda thunk a
flying box would be a babe magnet.

-Peter
Some of us chicks like to do our own driving. If you ever see a flash of forest
green go by, it's probably me in my 164 not waiting to be picked up by any
Milano dudes. :)

Renata