FS: Wrecked '88 Milano Verde (Seattle,WA)

Some of you may recall my posts to the digest two years ago regarding an
accident with my 1988 Milano Verde.  Almost two years to the day, I have
finally sorted out the insurance mess and need to sell it because it's
taking up garage space and I would like to fund *another* Alfa project.

I was hit at the left rear near the wheel.  At the time I was able to drive
the car out of the way but it's never been driven since.  I pulled out the
plug wires and also made an attempt to pull out the alternator at one time
so it won't start but provided these things were but back in order I see no
reason why it should not crank.

Here's the details:

'88 Verde
@ 137K miles
5 spd of course
grey
Rare and extremely valuable *no sunroof* option!
Driver's side Recaros worn through but passenger side OK
Brand new ABS pump installed by Wes Ingram in November of 2000---probably
less than 4K on it

I'm sure there is something important that I'm missing so please feel free
to e-mail me direct.  I can probably take some pictures but won't have those
until at least tomorrow.

Price?  I've been told by my mechanic that I should be able to get at lest
$1K for the whole thing so I'll throw that out.  I'm not interested in
parting it out so if it doesn't sell I may just keep it and put it back
together for myself.

For anyone in the Seattle/Tacoma area I'll be around this weekend if you
would like to come by and take a look.  Just call me on my cell at
206-372-5727.

Thanks for watching!

Kit
Seattle