[no subject]

 The 164 is a very good handling, heavy luxury sedan.
It is a great car, if
that's what you want. It was not intended to compare
with a sports sedan
like the Milano (in Europe the 155 was the closest
equivalent.)

etc...

Couldnt agree more with just about every word.   I
always thought it a shame they decided to bring the 164
here instead of the 155.   Perhaps they thought with the
weak Milano sales that the 164 would fit the American
mass market better.   They can only make so much money
from enthusiast business.  Or a shame they didnt try
both.

I am equally in love with the Milano.   I have a Verde
as my daily driver now (a nice one for a change with few
problems).   I cant imagine driving anything else.   Its
the perfect compromise of luxury, performance,
reliability and fun.

<yes I said reliability!>

-Peter