[no subject]

Gents,
I am going to have to throw a monkey wrench in on this arguement.  Let
me start with saying that the best selling American made car during the
mid 90's was the HONDA ACCORD!  Yes, that is right.  Every last one of
them was made in the US.  Cars can no longer be readily identified as US
or foreign made.  Dodge uses Mitsubishi drivetrains.  The Geo(Chevy)
Prism is just a rebadged Corolla. (In fact if you open the hood, the
valve cover says TOYOTA)  The playing field is level gentlemen.  The
technology is nearly equivalent for all big manufacturers and cars built
today are overall faster, quieter, more comfortable, more fuel
efficient, require less maintenance and are generally more reliable then
at any time.

A Savage

1977 Spider
1986 Perry Class FFG(don't own it, just drive it...it's American)