Spider Heater blower motor question 84 model

Hi folks.  What needs to be removed from the interior in order to reach my
heater blower motor?  When I flip the switch on, the lights dim, the fuse
heats up rapidly just prior to blowing, and the motor doesn't spin.  I'm sure
there's a crossed wire or frozen part in the motor, and I need to address this
before the cold days arrive.

Thanks!
Greg McNair
84 Spider