Re: Re: <WOB> NAC, off topic stuff...

Being a member of both the Alfa digest and Ferrarilist (as well as lurking on
Rennlist from time to time) I have to say that despite the occasional off- topic
posts, we are generally pretty lucky. I have found that most of the posts here
do have Alfa content, and that the list on the whole does a good job of
moderating the NAC content. Just to compare, one of the digest versions I
received yesterday from the Ferrarilist listed 47 topics, NONE of which had
Ferrari content. The post of the day (90% of the total) was entitled "nfc
-speaking of guns"
Sorry for the WOB (waste of bandwidth)-- but just so you are aware-it could be a
LOT worse.....this will be my only post on the subject!

-JT