RE: Spider chassis details

Take a trip to a competent auto panel beaters and ask them to look through their
microfiches of the Chassis Strightening machine they have.  I needed this same information
to correct the excessive camber on my Alfetta. They have the full details of all the vital
dimensions which allowed them to set the car on the "Pulling Table" and coerce the chasis
rails back into correct alignment.

I have a photocopy of the full chassis dimensions in my files for future reference!

John
Durban
South Africa
Alfetta 1.8L turbo