Re: Alfa coming back (now) in 2007??

Yeah, I read some article in a Euro mag recently, that seemed to vaugely repeat the current '04ish thinking, and contradictorily mention that the Alfa SUV (shudder) is due in '07, and spearheads the US return..

Uncertain, and probably a reporters interperatation of what the timeline means.. This from a mag that has already reported back and forth on the "facts" and regularly contradicts itself..

So, I'd keep the saltshaker handy.

Personally.. I'd watch how Fiat is doing financially. Probably a much better indicator than these articles would be how successful they are at making their milestones of shrinking their red ink in the next year or two..

Jon