From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
LLe_2002
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 1:55 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Spider hand brake maxed out?

Hello all,
 My 91 Spider hand brake lever gets stopped @ half way up. Total
stopped, can't pull up higher and the hand brakes doesn't stop the car.
I looked under the car, but nothing seems to get stuck that I can see. I
pulled the brake cable manually and it seemed that the hand brake inside
the wheel maxed out or got stuck somehow.  If the hand brake shoes wear
out will the hand brake lever get maxed out?  This problem happened
overnight. Thanks,

Louis,
91 Spider Veloce
Sunnyvale, CA