the Owner

I haven't been one to criticize the Owner's editors in the past, but I just got the August issue and in the course of a quick perusal between homework assignments, I've seen probably half a doesn't typos--and I don't mean misidentifying pre-war Alfas either, I mean missing letters from common English words (and Lotus spelled Lutus)!!!! Aarrgh!!! What's going on here??

Joe
'82 GTV6
& too much homework