Tires for a '67 Duetto

Alfisti,

Just picked up some Panasport rims for my Duetto.  I would like to find a tire that offers good performance and traction without breaking my pocket book.  Oh, the car will basically sit for about two years (don't worry, it will be started a driven once every month while in storage) so I do not want a really great tire until I return.

Any advice on tires?

Cheers,

Chip