Alfetta slave cylinder

Hey Y'all
A new job with a lot of travel has left no time for anything Alfa, but tonight
I finally got to spend a little time on or under the Alfetta.  I got a V6
hatch mounted and the new V6 lock installed in the hatch and the drivers door.
Soon the door lock on the passenger door and the car will only require two
keys.  One GTV6 style key for the doors and hatch, and the Alfetta key for the
ignition.  A vast improvement from the five keys it took before, a different
key for each lock.

I think that I have found all the bolts for the front tranny mounts and slave
cylinder, but there is one problem, maybe two.

Is the passenger front tranny mount held in place by one long 8mm bolt and one
short 8 mm bolt.  This short bolt allowing clearance for the upper slave
cylinder ear to mount onto the long bolt and then the hole in the other slave
cylinder ear is smaller.  does this use a long 6 mm bolt all the way through
the transmission flange?  Does this sound correct?

The second problem is that there just is not enough room to get the slave
cylinder mounted.  Is there a problem here or is it just a tough job.  I did
it once 10 years ago and don't remember having any great difficulty.  I am
wondering if the clutch fork is out of position and too close to the slave
cylinder?  I cannot move the fork at all by hand, should there be some
movement?  Could the t.o. bearing carrier be stuck?

Does  anyone know what the distance from the clutch fork to the transmission
flange where the slave mounts should be, or be able to measure?

Thanks,
Wayne
76 Alfetta GT