164 Rear Bumper

Unfortunately a fully loaded tractor-trailer ran into the back of my 91 164S
while I was stopped on a bridge a month ago. The car did what it was
supposed to and the quarter panel crumpled but the bumper was destroyed.
Neither my wife nor I were hurt. I've been waiting to hear about the bumper
which was initially reported as "coming from Italy". Now it appears that the
bumper 60777252 is no longer available. It may be that it can be converted
to the later type which will also involve changing the crossrail and
probably more. Anyone happen to have a spare bumper hanging around? Is this
going to be the story on parts? I sure hope not because that is the second
time a truck has hit this Alfa -the first backed into the front. Insurance
covers this of course but in the meantime it is a pain and I can't close the
trunk.  Ted, Vancouver, BC