Re: Euro. Alfas

Hello All,

 Regarding the recent posting of European Alfas in North America. I live in
Toronto Canada and have been seeing quite a few unique European cars around
town. Both licensed and plated, how I don't know? To give you an example,
in the recent week I have seen a new ALFA GTV/Spider, A fiat uno Turbo, a
new 131 fiat, and ALfa ES30, and a smart car all simply driving around town
with Toronto plates? Does anyone know how such cars are brought over and
plated?

Regards,
Emilio

Toronto, Canada