Pat Braden passing

The passing of Pat Braden is a sad event for both his family and us as
an Alfa family.  We as a club are, like many clubs thinking of what we
can do in remembrance of what he gave to all of us, and of what we have
just lost.  The only thing that amazes me is that when the NorthWest
Alfa Romeo Club takes the time to modify their newsletter after it has
gone to the printer, and still gets the news published, mailed out, and
in peoples hands within a week, some one takes the time to criticize us
for putting the mention towards the back of the issue.  Some people can
find the good in all things, and some can't.

I hope Pat has found a field of old Alfas to reside in.

Fred Russell

NWARC