Spica evaluation..

I asked something about this earlier.. haven't gotten any responses yet.

How does one know (without tearing into things) if the cam follower ball is missing on a Spica?

I have read about "scratchy" feel of the throttle arm operation, mine feels a little scratchy, not like
glass anyway.. What is "normal"?

If I could find a small enough dental mirror or something, I might try to get it down the barometric
capsue hole, but am not sure I could get it in a position to see anything.. I do know from reading that
it's VERY BAD idea to pull on the logic mechanisms.. so I won't try bending it up to see the follower..
(!!)

Thanks..

Jon