TV Alfa sighting - - "Everybody Loves Raymond"

My wife called me up to the TV in time to see Robert Barone (Raymond's
brother) hop over the side of a blue mid-80's spider into the passenger seat.
He rode with a brunette italian lady on a "tour of Italy".  They showed the
car in several scenes, and the front air dam looked like it found every curb
in Italy.  Now that's what I call reality TV.

Greg McNair
84 Spider