RE: Where are knock sensors on 94 164LS

>My 94 164LS check engine light comes up and
>the error code is 2112 which means one of knock sensors
>is not working.  Anyone replaced knock sensor before ?
>Where are they located on 94 164LS.

I have not replaced a knock sensor. However, I do have a 24V engine laid
open for easy inspection. The sensors are located under the water tube
that runs between the cylinders. One sensor lies between cylinders 1 &
4, the other sensor is located between cylinders 3 & 6. Perhaps
checking/cleaning the connectors going to the sensors would be a good
place to start.

Ken Stevenson	Dallas, TX
'95 Alfa Romeo 164LS
'91 Alfa Romeo 164L