Re: Duetto switches and oil pressure

Chip,
If your car is a 67, the switch on the left of the steering wheel is for
the instrument lights. The switch closest to the steering wheel on the
right is the windshield wipers and the one on the far right is for the
blower for your heater.
My Duetto indicates about the same on the oil pressure guage.
Enjoy your little Italian Beauty!
Fred Zimmermann
67 Duetto
69 Berlina