Re: SPICA manual

PETER FUGEDI said:
> OK, so I was wrong.  The phone number on wesingram.com is indeed
> correct. But it seems like they must be really busy because it took me
> over a day to  get through.  It would be nice if at least they had some
> sort of voice mail,  instead of letting it ring for ever.

If they are really so busy they can't get to the phone, then a voice mail
box or machine that they'd have to collect messages from and call people
back might just be too much time/work for the people they have.

An automated message that would answer after say 10 to 15 rings that
simply said no one was available please try back later or send an email
would probably be a very good idea. Then people would know they were still
there, just not able to get to the phone. And there'd be no messages to
deal with .