105 Radiator Cap Pressure

Does anyone know what the pressure rating for the radiator cap should be? My
current one is rated at 13lbs though it probably wouldn't test that high. I
had a coolant release the other day even though the temperature on the guage
didn't seem that high. I know I shouldn't be trusting any guage on a 30 year
old car but it normally stops at 175 and only goes higher after driving at
highway speeds for awhile. I did notice that the temp, oil and fuel guages go
higher with the lights on. Must be a bad ground as well.

Mitch Wolberg
Denver, CO
69 Berlina - always finding new ways to entertain me, though it did draw raves
at Parisi's Deli.
69 Spider Jr.