Reminder - Alfa Rodeo is September 7

       The Alfa Romeo Owner's Club of Oklahoma will host our annual Alfa
Rodeo on Saturday, September 7, 2002, at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit.  The
web page URL is: http://www.geocities.com/alfarodeo2001/ or
<A HREF="about:blank">Click here: Alfa Rodeo 2001 Track Day!</A>  Do not be confused by the 2001
address.  The web page has been updated for 2002, just the address is the
same.
       The Hallett web page is: http://www.hallettracing.com/ or
<A HREF="http://www.hallettracing.com/";>Click here: Hallett Motor Racing Circuit - Hallett, OK</A>

       Alfa Rodeo (pronounced to rhyme with Alfa Romeo) is a non competition
driver's school / track day.  Lap times will not be recorded, although
individuals may track their own times for learning purposes.  It is an open
day at the track for experienced drivers or a driver's school for those
wanting to learn.

       Overnight camping is allowed at Hallett.  They normally lock the gates
at 10 PM, so we are locked in.  There is parking outside the gate if anyone
arrives after 10.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City