Berlina on Ebay

I bid on that Alfa the first time around and didn't meet the reserve. The
engine is tired. Smokes according to the owner. He has put this car back on
the market and wasn't sure if he was going to sell it the other time. Wishy
washy as they say. So I guess he is trying to unload it again. I would buy it
but I don't have a place to put it. I am up to my armpits in Alfa's already.

Christopher Boles