A Duetto question (regarding wheel studs)

Without repeating the exchange, as Dana Loomis suggested to Chip Schug,
it is possible to change the studs by substituting front brake discs and
rear studs from a later 2 liter 105. Should you want to work with new
studs and are keeping your original discs, then order a set of studs
from Jon Norman, Alfa Parts (I'm sure among others). Might as well order
a set of lug nuts to go with the rims and new studs.

As Dana mentions the fronts are relatively easy - even pressing out (a
big hammer works if you don't care about keeping the old studs) the old
ones. However, the rears are a bear and do recommend having them pressed
out. Might as well do the same on all four corners.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

Should you have any work done on your car which requires removal of the
wheels, I'd mention they are now all counterclockwise undos. You might
unfortunately get someone who knows all Duettos came with left side
clockwise undo studs / lug nuts.