possible erratum re: a Duetto question

In AD V8 #1074, I wrote the following in response to a question from Chip
Schug about whether a '67 Duetto can be modified to accept alloy wheels:

>It's possible to adapt the car to use alloy wheels, but the job is a bit
>more involved.  The front is easy: just replace the brake rotors with
>rotors from a 2 liter 105, 1972 or later.  The 2 liter rotors are the same,
>except that the studs are longer and all of them have right-hand threads.

Andrew Watry pointed out that this may not be correct.  A 1750, which has
the same short wheel studs as a 1600, can definitely be updated by
substituting 2000 rotors because the rotors themselves are dimensionally
identical.  However, most if not all 1600 cars came with smaller calipers
which fit on steering knuckles with shorter bolt spacing.  This raises a
question about whether 1600 rotors can interchange with rotors from later
models. I'm not completely certain of the answer.  I'll investigate unless
someone provides a definitive answer first, but bear in mind that this swap
may not work.

What can be done, however, is to knock the studs out of the 1600 rotors and
press in the 2 liter type.  This would have to be done every time you
change rotors, so it would be a good idea to start with new ones.

Dana