What is the best transmission fluid for a 164S?

What is the best transmission fluid for a 164S?

I would like to know what type of synthetic transmission fluid should be
used in a 164S (Manual) transmission.  I have heard to go with either
Redline or Mobil 1, but I am not sure what type to use?  My owners manual
says an ATF fluid, but the 164S is a manual?  What was factory fill for
the 164S?  Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Todd