FS: 3.0 V6 164L engine

I have a 164L engine for sale. 130K miles. It ran well before the car was
totalled in an accident, but has not been operated in 6 months now. It is
still coupled with a working automatic transmission and I would like to
sell both as a unit, but will consider parting and selling separate engine
and tranmission. It will not come with A/C compressor, alternator, or
starter, but I am considering selling those too.
Great for a 3.0 Milano/GTV6 conversion, since you'd be chaning the
flywheel anyway.
Any offers?

Karl