The Sucking Gas tank and the Hunting Idle

Hello all.  I wanted to give everyone a status on the problem I "was" having
with the gas tank being sucked out of shape with a vacuum being applied and
the other problem I had with the idle that wouldn't stay steady.

Thanks to Fred DiMatteo who told me to change out the Air Inlet Valve and
the Check Valve that goes to the expansion canister in the trunk.  I ordered
these two parts from Dean Russell at Trail Auto (thanks Dean).  After
installing these two items, my problem has gone away.

Another thanks goes to Bob Little who told me my idle problem was most
likely caused by the idle air actuator.  After procuring this part and
installing it, that problem has also been cured.

Many thanks to all on this list.  This is a great resource.  Maybe one day
as my experience improves with these vehicles, I may also contribute.

Mike B
91 Spider (Rosa)